Thursday, September 8, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 73:23-26

I am always with you;
you hold my right hand,
you guide me on the way you chose
and your Glory brings me along.
I have no one in heaven but you;
on earth I desire nothing but you.
My flesh and my heart waste away
for you, O God, O my rock,
you are mine forever.

---- Mine, there has never been an instant when you have not been in my mind and in my thoughts. I keep you close to Me. I stoop low over you. I walk with you from moment to moment for I am your closest and dearest Companion and Friend. I delight in your praises and I leap into your soul when you receive Me in Holy Communion just as you desire. My Father does accompany you down the aisle as you approach the Altar to receive Me exactly in the manner that you ask Him to. My Mother adorns your soul with her virtues, just as you ask her to as the Mother of the bride. She loves you and asks only the best for you and for all those you pray for each day. My angels are appointed to guard and protect you and those you love. Be confident. Be strong in My love for I will never leave you nor abandon you. You belong to Me. You are Mine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment