Sunday, December 17, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 11:4-9

But with justice he will judge the poor and with righteousness decide for the meek. Like a rod, his word will strike the oppressor, and the breath of his lips slay the wicked. 
Justice will be the girdle of his waist, truth the girdle of his loins.
The wolf will dwell with the lamb, the leopard will rest beside the kid, the calf and the lion cub will feed together and a little child will lead them. 
Befriending each other, the cow and the bear will see their young ones lie down together. Like cattle, the lion will eat hay. 
By the cobra’s den the infant will play. The child will put his hand into the viper’s lair. 
No one will harm or destroy over my holy mountain, for as water fills the sea the earth will be filled with the knowledge of Yahweh.

---- Mine, 

In a world that is spinning like a dervish out of control with wickedness, remember My promises for they are eternal. No matter how depressing and hopeless the world may look in your eyes God's purposes and plans can never be thwarted. The Redeemer lives, the Savior has paid the ransom with His life and God's people have been set free. 

God has not failed His people, people have failed their God by not fulfilling their promises. They have sworn solemn oaths without any intention of fulfilling them. But take heart from the word of the prophet today. Satan is defeated. Sin now has a remedy it can be washed away by the Blood and Water that flows from My side in the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Peace is the gift I brought to the world and that peace will prevail in the end. The victory is won. God has triumphed.

4 comments:

  1. Just wanna remark that you have a great website, I like the layout it actually shines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d should talk to you here. Which is not some thing I do!
    I quite like reading a post which will make men and women believe.
    Additionally, thank you permitting me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit that your post is absolutely engaging.

    I have spent a lot of my free time reading your content.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude.
    Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete