Wednesday, January 6, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

---- My Own, 

You know Me and you recognize My voice. From the many voices that clamor to be heard all day long, you hear Me say to you, this is the road you must choose, this is the path marked out for you. My Holy Spirit is the still small voice who can be heard once you quiet you senses and listen. Having heard you must follow the path that leads to life. Many fall by the wayside and are trampled underfoot, because they are closed in on themselves and are distracted by the world. You will have many temptations and struggles but if you love Me, trust Me, yield in submission to My will and you will be saved and not only you but all whom you love. I assure you that you and your entire household will be saved. 

Remain in My Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment