Sunday, January 3, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

 ---- Mine,
Love created you and formed you,
 Love named you, calls you out of yourself,
 and invites you to abide in My love. 
Love is not passive it is a driving force 
that challenges you to live not for yourself 
but for the Beloved. 
My love anchors you to my heart; 
it is the buoy that keeps you afloat.
My love is deep, unfathomably deep. 
It has neither boundaries nor limits,
 it is without measure in height, depth, breadth or length. 
It surpasses all understanding.
 The knowledge that God loves you 
must be the catalyst that spurs you to accomplish 
all that love demands. 
The love of God which is alive in you 
is made manifest in your love for others. 
Aware of My love for you challenges you 
to love to your neighbor for My sake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment