Saturday, January 9, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

---- My Own, 

I love you infinitely, deeply, irrevocably I love you as the Father loves you You are Mine you belong to the Father as you belong to Me. Remain in My love, Exult in it, glory in it, find your strength in it ,and your peace and joy. I glory in my love for you and nothing gives me greater pleasure and delight than to dwell in your heart. I love those moments when after you have received me in the Holy Eucharist, you and I are one. Those brief moments of union, your response to this time of My Presence in You holding nothing back, are moments of great joy for me too. 

The world is cold and indifferent to My love I am rejected, denied, mocked and blasphemed. What I find hardest to bear is man's complete, total and utter indifference to Me. Love Me and let your love for me be seen in a life well spent for My sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment