Thursday, April 23, 2020

WORD OF GOD

PSALM 46:11A

Be still,
know that I am God.


---- Mine,

Not in the clamor of the world, nor in the clamor of the demands of your flesh, nor in the cacophony of sound shrieking around you will you ever find Me; let alone have a meaningful relationship with Me, your Lord and your God. You need to still all the voices within you demanding to be satisfied. You need to withdraw into that sacred space within you where My Holy Spirit abides. In silence, you will look honestly at yourself and recognize you need Me. 

You will seek Me and find Me and I will minister to you. My grace and love will flood your soul and overflow. In the stillness and quiet of your soul, you will meet Me face to face and you will know  that I AM with you and have been with you and will be with you always till the end of time

No comments:

Post a Comment