Saturday, April 25, 2020

WORD OF GOD

LUKE 7:22-23

“Go back and tell John what you have seen and heard:
the blind see again, the lame walk, 
lepers are made clean, the deaf hear, 
the dead are raised to life, 
and the poor are given good news.
Now, listen: Fortunate are those who meet me, 
and are not offended by me.”

---- Mine,

The remedy for the world's ills has already been provided by My Father, yet many continue to reject Me. Many have made My Name an offence and those who utter it suffer persecution and worse for it terrifies those who are evil. My enemies are far more aware of the power of My Name than My friends. This is why I say, blessed are those who encounter Me and believe, for those who reject Me will find to their dismay, that there is no name given under heaven by which they can be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment