Monday, March 26, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 102:29,     Psalm 103:5

Your servants' children will dwell secure;
their posterity will endure without fail.

He gives fulfillment to your years,
and renews your youth like the eagle's.

---- Mine,

Fear nothing. Not the past, nor the present, nor the future. I the Lord Your God, am with you all the days of your life. Do not be anxious about anything but with prayers and supplications make all your needs to known to Me. I am here with you; before a word has left your lips I have heard and I will answer.  Your life and the lives of those you love are held secure in Me. Do not be troubled, do not be anxious, do not for one moment be overcome by the world  or the affairs of this worldly life, I am God and I am in control.  As for you, I will guard you and those you love as the apple of my eye. Be not afraid my little nothing, it pleases My Father to give you a share in My inheritance and it pleases Me to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment