Monday, December 21, 2020

WORD OF GOD - 1 KGS 2:20

1 KINGS 2:20

Then she said, ‘I have one small request to make of you; do not refuse me.’ And the king said to her, ‘Make your request, my mother; for I will not refuse you.’

---- Mine,

To all My disciples, to all who follow Me, to all who love Me, I have given heaven's grace-full treasure, My Mother. It pleases the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, to refuse her nothing for no one has walked more closely with God than she. I AM flesh of her flesh and bone of her bone and it is this Body that I received from her that I break and share with all who come to receive Me in the Holy Eucharist. All who take Mary as their Mother receive her from Me at the foot of the Cross, all who take her home into their lives and hearts will find in her an ocean of blessings.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment