Thursday, December 17, 2020

WORD OF GOD - PS 73:23-26

PSALM73:23-26

Nevertheless I am continually with you;
you hold my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel,
and afterwards you will receive me with honour.
Whom have I in heaven but you?
And there is nothing on earth that I desire other than you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

---- Mine,

These words to you today are My assurance that I AM with you always. You are Mine in time and in eternity. Trust Me. Lean on Me. Let Me guard and protect you. Permit Me to direct and lead you in all things no matter how small or how great - I AM here and I AM yours as well. Be not troubled, be not afraid am I not your Lord and your God who loves you with an everlasting love? Let Me by your strength, your help and your comfort until you come to Me to remain with Me eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment