Thursday, January 25, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 24:42

Stay awake then, for you do not know 
on what day your Lord will come.

---- Mine,

Pay close attention to my warning to you today. It is so easy to let things slide, to make excuses, to allow your flesh to overpower the spirit, to commit sins of omission. 
This is why I warn you today to stay awake, be alert for death comes like a thief in the night. If you are prepared then you have no need to fear. Watch and pray this is what I say to you today just as I said to Peter, James, and John in the Garden of Gethsemane. The Day of the Lord is today, you can only be prepared now and trust the future to My providence. Let this moment that is available to you be sanctified. Stay awake the time of my coming is at hand. Stay vigilant, awake from your slumber, the time for sleeping has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment