Wednesday, June 1, 2022

WORD OF GOD - LK 19:26

LUKE 19:26

“I tell you, to all those who have, more will be given; but from those who have nothing, even what they have will be taken away.”

---- mine,

Listen to all I have to say to you, members of the Church I founded with Peter as her visible head. To you who are baptized into My Body. To you who fed on the Holy Eucharist and sustained by the Holy Spirit in the Sacraments I instituted, on you will fall a harsher judgment. You are given the pearl of great price, the treasure in the field and you neither know nor have you sought to know the Gift of Grace that My Father has given you. Ignorance is no excuse and you who claim ignorance will discover to your shame that by your stubborn and willful blindness to the Treasures of God that were given to you in love and through My Father's goodness, have allowed yourself to be robbed of the Kingdom of God. Be aware that those who are lost have chosen to be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment