Thursday, June 9, 2022

WORD OF GOD - PS 52:8-9

PSALM 52:8-9

But I am like a green olive tree
in the house of God.
I trust in the steadfast love of God
forever and ever.

I will thank you forever,
because of what you have done.
In the presence of the faithful
I will proclaim your name, for it is good.

---- my own,

Never forget for an instant that you are Mine, called by My Name, carved on the palm of My Hand. You are the branch that is attached to Me, the Vine. The Father is the Vinedresser and there will be times in your life that are difficult, and painful, there will be great suffering as well, during these times the greatest growth takes place. When trials come be still and know that I AM God, and when the time of tribulation has passed you will discover that I was with you every moment of your suffering because I AM always faithful. Testify to the world how good God has been to you, testify to My unfailing love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment