Sunday, September 4, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

 Jeremiah 32:37-41

"I will bring them back to this place and have them live in safety. They will be my people and I shall be their God.
 I will have them think and act in another way, so that they may always fear me for their own good and the good of their children.
 I will forge an eternal covenant with them by which I shall never cease to do them good and I shall place my fear in their heart so that they may never turn away from me.

 I shall rejoice in doing them good and I shall plant them securely in this land with all my heart and soul.”

---- Mine, claim the promises I make to you and yours today. Rejoice always for this is is what I desire to do for you. I am your God and you are Mine. I will draw you to Myself. I will make a home and a place of refuge for you in My heart.  I will remain close to you always. I will safeguard you from the fowler's net and keep you and protect you beneath the shelter of my wings. Every good and perfect gift shall be yours because it delights me to fill you from the fountain of My life and love. No evil will draw near  to you or to those who belong to you for I the Lord, your God make you mine in time and in eternity.   

No comments:

Post a Comment