Saturday, April 20, 2024

MATTHEW 11:28-30 (2024)

MATTHEW 11:28-30

‘Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.’

---- mine,

My yoke is love, it is a sweet burden when you respond to My invitation to be yoked to Me. Being yoked to Me does not hinder nor restrict your movement but you are free to do all that is good, true, right, fitting, and beautiful. To be yoked to divine love is to walk in freedom and in the light of wisdom. Love makes all things possible. Put on My nature and you put on love. There is no sorrow, no difficulty, no trial, no loss, no cross that is not made sweeter, lighter, and easier to bear when you love with the love of God. Ponder this truth, the Father loved you so much that while you were yet a sinner He sent Me to die for you and guarantee you a share in His Kingdom as co-heir with Me. Come, rest in Me, live in Me, and make your home in Me. You have nothing to fear for I have overcome the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment