Tuesday, April 23, 2024

LUKE 21:33 (2024)

LUKE 21:33

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

---- mine,

All that My Father has to say He has said in and through Me. I AM the Eternal Word, I AM the only begotten Son of the Living God, I AM WHO AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I have not left you orphaned but have given you My Holy Spirit. He abides in you and He makes known to you all that I have said. Remain in Him and you will remain in My love. Why are you troubled? Why are you afraid? Why do you allow doubts to cloud your heart and your spirit and fill you with gloom? Do you not know yet that I AM your Spouse, your Savior, your Redeemer - I AM God is anything too difficult for Me? All times, all seasons, and all circumstances are under My authority and control. Have confidence in Me, this boldness that whatever you ask the Father in My Name and according to His will He hear and He will grant it to you. Have faith, be still, and trust Me in the end My hand will save and you will rejoice exceedingly. Be of good cheer ---- my own, I have overcome the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment