Sunday, June 23, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Habakkuk 3:19

My Lord Yahweh is my stronghold;
he makes my feet as fleeting as the hinds;
he steadies my steps upon the heights.


---- Mine,

I will provide all the grace you need to overcome your weaknesses, your faults, and your failings Yes, you stumble several times a day and you are struggling to walk in the Way of Love. On your own, you can do nothing but remember that with Me all things are possible. Trust Me! The way you can help yourself is to not give in to the temptation of self-indulgence and self-will. Resentment is at the core of your failure to love. You know you are wrong yet you lack compassion and kindness. The only way to fight the good fight is with deliberate acts of kindness even in the midst of your struggle. Remember, I AM with you. I will help you and with My help, you will triumph. Trust Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment