Friday, August 26, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

John 11:25-26

I am the resurrection; whoever believes in me, though he die, shall live. Whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?
 
---- Mine, anyone who believes in Me, believes in My word, and believes that I was sent by My Father will have eternal life. Yes, death will come in time but the soul lives eternally and at a time that My Father wills, He will send Me again but this time in glory and majesty to judge both the living and the dead. I will separate the sheep from the goats. I whom My Father has appointed judge, and no other will make known the deeds of all and the chaff will be winnowed from the wheat. To the ones who have been faithful, have served Me faithfully, and have obeyed the commandment to love God  and love neighbor. These I will take triumphantly to the place that God has prepared for them in the Kingdom where they will dine with Me and I with them at the Wedding Banquet of the Lamb as My Bride. This is the glorious destiny of all who believe.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment