Monday, August 29, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Proverbs 7:2c, 3c, 4

Treasure my teachings as the apple of your eye. 
Write them on the tablets of your heart. 
Let wisdom be your sister 
and knowledge your friend.


---- My Own, today I ask you to treasure Me for I am the the Eternal Word of My Father. In Me is found the fullness of wisdom and knowledge. When you hold fast to My teachings; for I am Your Teacher who reveals the secrets of the Kingdom of My Father, You hold fast to the Truth which is embodied in Me. Immerse yourself in My Words written in Sacred Scripture, listen to My anointed for they speak in My Person. Be illumined by the teachings of the Church for they form the rich deposit of faith that is handed down in unbroken Tradition for each generation. Nothing is lost. My Father revealed Himself but dimly through the Law and the prophets but he revealed Himself fully, visibly, tangibly, when He sent Me into the World to be born of Woman as one like You. He did this in order to undo the knot of disobedience and teach you to know Him, love Him, adore and worship Him, and to kindle in you a burning desire to long for the place the that He has prepared for you with Him in eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment