Wednesday, August 31, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Jonah 2:8

When my soul was fainting within me, 
I remembered the Lord, 
and before You rose my prayer
up to your holy Temple.

----Mine, if you believe that I, the Lord your God, am constantly stooping low over you in watchful care, you will also know that on those occasions when you are facing especially trying times and you find yourself struggling to cope, I am with you. Every sigh, every silent prayer, every groan, every tear, I see and hear. My ear is close to your lips, my Spirit close to yours so before you even utter a word, or when you sigh a sigh, I hear and answer. Be not troubled, be not disheartened, little one, it pleases your heavenly Father to grant you a share in all that is Mine and it is my greatest joy to share it with you. Trust Me! Have faith! In the end you will discover that all things work for the good of those who love God, those who live according to His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment