Thursday, July 11, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 54:10

The mountains may depart
and the hills be moved,
but never will my love depart from you
nor my Covenant of peace be removed,
says Yahweh whose compassion is for you.

---- Mine,

Be still and know that I the Lord am your God there is no other. Place nothing before Me or above Me. You are Mine. I have chosen you and have made a Covenant of Love with you forged in My Blood and sealed in My Spirit. Let nothing trouble you, alarm you, or cause you to fear, for I walk with you always. No weapon forged against you will succeed for I have triumphed over sin and death and have won the victory. In Me, you have victory over sin and its consequences, death. You belong to Me, I know you by your name, you are Mine now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment