Friday, January 12, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Mark 13:31, 37

Heaven and earth will pass away,
but my words will not pass away.

And what I say to you, I say to all: watch.


---- Mine,

Pay attention to all that I say to you for My words are truth and life. Give heed to the sound of My voice and you will live. My words will challenge you, they will stir you up, they will awaken you to action, be alert. Be ready, listen and obey. You are called to holiness and perfection these are not just idle words. No one in the flesh has found it easy to live as a child and heir of God and His Kingdom; but I have poured My Spirit upon you, I make grace available to you in the Sacraments. Receive them frequently especially the Sacrament of Reconciliation. As long as you are alive temptations will come; this is why I say to you watch and pray that you will not yield to temptation. I have delivered you from the snares of the Enemy all you need to do is believe that the one who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment