Tuesday, July 23, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Hebrews 5:8-9
Although he was Son, he learned, 
through suffering, what obedience was,
and, once made perfect, 
he became the source of eternal salvation, 
for those who obey him.


---- My Own,

There is nothing like suffering in the right spirit to become like Me. Suffering, which is the consequence of sin, is permitted by God because it humbles and purifies. I took on the suffering of the world and made reparation by the offering of My Life to the Father. I entered death in order that You may receive life. My Father has ordained through My suffering and sacrifice, that I become the source of eternal salvation for all who obey My Word. Humility and obedience are the hallmarks of My disciples. In the crucible of suffering My disciples are made holy and perfect like My Father in heaven.   

No comments:

Post a Comment