Saturday, July 20, 2019

WORDOF GOD

Sirach 1:26-27

Do you desire wisdom? Keep the commandments 
and the Lord will give her to you without measure; 
for fear of the Lord is wisdom and learning; 
what pleases him is faithfulness and gentleness.


---- My Own,

To be wise is to know that I AM the Author of Life and in all humility to be always aware that you are created by God who does not need you; nor do I need anything that you can give Me. You and all of creation exist because I AM Love and all that is, was created in love. I AM Truth and all that is true, good, beautiful, pure and wises emanates from Me. Do you wish to be wise? Ask for the Holy Spirit to remain in you and do nothing that will grieve Him for where the Spirit of the Lord is there is joy and fear of the Lord which is the beginning of wisdom. The fear of the Lord is the awareness that although you are nothing I love you with an everlasting love. You are Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment