Thursday, April 6, 2023

WORD OF GOD - WISDOM OF SOLOMON16:26, 28 - 2023

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 16:26, 28

Then the children you love learned that it is not crops 
of whatever kind which nourish humankind,
but your word that sustains those who trust you.

We must rise before the sun to give thanks and pray to you at dawn.

---- mine,

I hear you, I wipe away all your tears. I AM here. Heed My words to you this day. All suffering is meant for your purification and for your growth. Suffering alone when united to My Passion, transforms you into My image and likeness. Listen to My Word, ponder on it. Allow it to speak to you and it will be your food and drink. Trust My Word and you will receive all the courage and help you need for it has the power to sustain you on your journey from this life to eternity.

You rise before dawn every day to spend time with Me. I AM with you. Lean on Me. Speak to Me. Tell me everything. I hear and I will answer. Be comforted. Be consoled. All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment