Monday, March 23, 2026

DANIEL 6:23B (2026)

DANIEL 6:23B

No wound was found on him, for he had trusted in his God.

---- my own,

When you trust in Me with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding of anything that happens in your life, in the lives of those you love, or even in the events that take place in the world, you will witness great miracles as did aniel. No lion, no matter how fierce, will wound you or even scratch you or touch a hair on your head. Trust Me completely, no matter how difficult the situation may appear to you, how impossible it will seem for things to work out as you are praying for, if it is My will, nothing and no one can stop it from happening. Do not permit fear to destroy your peace. Rest in My will in all things. Place all your hope in Me. You honor Me, you understand who I AM when you, like a weaned child, lie quietly against Me, and you do not allow the storm, no matter how great, to disturb the serenity of your soul, for you know that I AM with you. True to My Word, I will never leave you, I will never forsake you, My gaze will never be on you always, not for a moment will I remove My gaze from you. I will uphold you with My mighty arm, and I will take you by the hand, and you will walk in the light of My love. Place all your hope in Me, trust Me with the confidence of a child that trusts His father and mother. Open your mouth, and I will fill it with the finest wheat and the sweetest honey from the honeycomb. I will nourish you. I will cleanse you and fill your soul with living streams of water, and you will never be hungry or thirsty, for I will be your food and your drink. Remain in Me and allow My Word to remain in you, and you will never walk in darkness. I AM the light of the world. Remain in My Light, and all terror and darkness will flee. Stay with Me, pray always, have faith and trust that all is well now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment