Tuesday, March 31, 2026

PSALM 46:9-12 (2026)

PSALM 46:9-12

9 Come, see the works of the Lord—
the marvelous things he has done in the world.
10 He has put an end to wars,
broken the bows and splintered the spears,
set the shields and chariots afi re.
11 Be still, know that I am God.
I am exalted among the nations,
exalted over the earth!
12 With us is the Lord of hosts,
the God of Jacob, our refuge.

---- my own,

Count your blessings, every one of them as far back as you can recall, remember all that I have done for you and those you love, and let these memories rekindle your faith and your hope in the power of My love for you and those closest, nearest, and dearest to you. Why are you sad? Why are you anxious and distressed? Why do you allow disappointment to dim your joy and steal your peace when you know that in My time, in My way, and according to My will, I will do all that I have promised you I will? Have you not understood by now that it is far better for you to rest in My will than to allow yourself to dictate and direct My will according to your human wisdom? Reflect often on who I AM, who the Father is, and the Holy Spirit, and contemplate all the works that I have done when I laid the foundations of the earth, all of creation, and the entire universe. Look at all the wonderful things that beautify the world and thrill the soul. See what God has done from the very beginning. Contemplate anew as these last holy days draw to a close, the immensity of God's goodness, faithfulness, and love, and the extreme lengths that God has gone for your salvation and the salvation of the whole world. Do you imagine, after all this, that God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit delights in the death of the sinner? Never! God desires that all be saved and come to the knowledge of truth and receive eternal life and joy in the presence of Eternal Truth in the Kingdom of God. So do not be anxious, do not worry, do not be afraid, no matter what you hear is taking place in the world. I AM God, I AM good, I AM love, and all things without exception work for the good of those who love Me, trust Me, and rely on Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment