Thursday, March 19, 2026

SIRACH 33:1, 34:16-17 (2026)

SIRACH 33:1, 34:16-17

1 Evil will not go to meet the one who fears the Lord; 
if he is in danger he will be rescued.

16 The eyes of the Lord are on those who love him. For them he is powerful protection, strong support; shelter against scorching wind and the midday sun. He is a safeguard against stumbling and assurance against a fall. 17 He lifts up the soul and gives a sparkle to the eyes; he gives healing, life and blessing.

---- my own,

This is My promise and My assurance to you. I AM the Lord your God, and I AM your Redeemer, your Savior, your Bridegroom, your Brother, and your Friend. Do not permit the trouble of life to make you anxious, worried, fearful, sad, or discontented. AM I not the God who saves? My eyes are always on you. I AM closer to you than your breath or your thoughts. We are bound together in love, and you are one with Me as I AM one with My Father. Do not permit the troubles of this life to wear you down. Keep your gaze fixed on Me through all the difficulties of life, all its challenges, all its troubles. No matter what you have to face in this life, you do not face it alone. I have commanded. I have put My angels in charge of you; should you stumble, you will not fall. Should you fall, they will pick you up. I AM the Lord your God, trust Me and place your whole life in My Hands. I will never leave you, never will I forsake you. I have called you by Your Name. I have engraved it on the palms of My Hands. Look at My Hands and My Feet. Look at My Side and know that the God who lay down His life for you so you can live will lead you and those you love in safety to the place prepared for you, even before the foundations of the world were laid. I know you. I have always known you in time and in eternity. Be not afraid, --- mine, it gives the Father My Abba and yours, great delight in giving you a share in the Kingdom of Heaven. Pray constantly, give thanks always, let your heart overflow with praise, and on your lips songs of gladness and joy. Laugh at the storm because I, the Lord of the storms, am with you always

No comments:

Post a Comment