You did not choose me; it was I who chose you and sent you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will remain. And everything you ask the Father in my name, he will give you.
---- my own,
Do not for a moment think that anything good, pure, holy, and sublime comes from you. No. It is My Holy Spirit at work in you that impels you, inspires you, and fills you with grace always, especially when you receive the Sacraments, to desire what is good, to seek what is good, to do what is good. It is I, the Son of the Living God, who has called you by name. I have invited you, I have pursued you, I call you constantly, tenderly, with great compassion and kindness, to give you the things that drag your soul and your spirit down and to lift them up to seek the things that are above where I reign with My Father and the Holy Spirit.
You were created for Me. The Father created you for Me. It is the reason why I sent you the Holy Spirit, who is the Spirit of Truth and the Author of Life. It is He who will guide your footsteps so that in the end you will reach the destination for which you were created. The final goal is perfect union with Me in the Kingdom of My Father. And now this is what I ask you to do always. Pray constantly. Bring all your needs to Me, both spiritual and temporal. Bring all the people you love to Me and ask for whatever you wish for them so that they may be purified, sanctified, and desire only Me, and that they set aside the things of the world. I will hear all your prayers for their spiritual and temporal needs. Nothing delights Me more than to give all that is good and perfect to those for whom you pray. And know that I AM God and that nothing is too difficult for Me.

No comments:
Post a Comment