Saturday, May 30, 2026

MARK 10:13-16 (2026)

MARK 10:13-16

People were bringing their young children to him so he could touch them, and the disciples rebuked them for this.
When Jesus saw this, he was very angry and said:
“Let the children come to me and don’t stop them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it.”
Then he took the children in his arms, laid his hands on them, and blessed them.

---- my own,

I know your worries and all your concerns for those you love. They are dearer to Me than they ever could be to you. I have loved them as I have loved you with an everlasting love. They are Mine. I have conceived each of you in My heart and in My mind long before I laid the foundations of the world. From eternity to eternity I love each of you, and this is why I, in obedience to the Father's will, gladly became a Man—so I could open the gates of heaven to each of God's children once again. You are My sisters and My brothers. I love you just as tenderly as My Father loves you, and this is why I sent you My Holy Spirit. For without Him, there could be no way for you to strive after holiness and perfection. 

Grace upon grace is heaped upon you all, and although it may seem to you that the salvation of those you pray for faithfully all the time is so long in coming, this is what I say to you once again: “Do not be anxious about anything.” I will not permit anyone to hinder your children from coming to Me. I will rebuke those who do, just as I rebuked My disciples. I always welcome My little ones. I invite them to come close to Me, I draw them to Me, and I embrace each of them. I will press them against My Sacred Heart, and My love will encompass them and fill them. Yes, in the world there are a great many wolves who seek to devour and destroy them, but be of good cheer, ---- Mine, I have overcome the world. 

When you pray, do so with great hope, for I desire the salvation of your loved ones more ardently than you ever could. This is why I came: to seek and save the lost, to heal the sick, to open the eyes of the blind and the ears of the deaf. The lame walk, and evil spirits  flee. Rejoice and be glad, and wait eagerly for the salvation of those you love to become a reality, and together you will all praise and glorify Me. Have faith. All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment