Thursday, September 10, 2026

NEHEMIAH 1:10-11, 2:8B - 2026

NEHEMIAH 1:10-11, 2:8B

So, Lord, do not forget that they are your servants. They are your people, whom you have saved with your great power and strong hand. Listen to my prayer and the prayers of those who only want to honor your Name. I ask you to help me now and find favor with the king.”

The good hand of God supported me so that the king could give me what I asked for. 
---- my own,

You are Mine, and those you love, pray for, and plead for daily are Mine as well. I have saved you. I have poured out My mercy and My favour on you and your family. You belong to Me in time and eternity; nothing will change this truth. Continue to pray and intercede for yourself and for those you love. Bring all your needs before Me. Your faults, failings, weaknesses, and concupiscence—expose all your wounds to Me, both physical, mental, and spiritual, of every member of your family, and I will pour My Blood on you and cleanse you, heal you, and make you strong. Come to Me night and day; My ear is always pressed close against your lips and your heart. I hear every breath you breathe, every heartbeat, every pulse. I am closer to you than you are to yourself. So do not lose heart when trouble comes. Suffering is necessary, but I will not give any of you a cross that is too heavy to bear, and if it is, I will carry it with you. Remain yoked to Me, and with Me you will find your yoke easy and your burdens light. I have poured My Spirit into your heart; believe it, lean on Him, trust Him, and you will not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment