Tuesday, October 24, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Acts 2:38-39

“Each of you must repent 
and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, 
so that your sins may be forgiven. 
Then, you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
For the promise of God was made to you 
and your children, 
and to all those from afar, 
whom our God may call.”


---- Mine,
This is My Father's call to all who desire to inherit His Kingdom. This has been His plan since the foundation of the world. The Gift of the Holy Spirit can be yours only if you have been baptized in My Name. There can be no baptism until there is repentance and renunciation of sin for where there is sin there can be no God. He dwells in pure light and in Him there is no darkness. Were it not for those who received my commission to go out into the world and spread the Good News seriously, you would be living in ignorance of the Truth which saves. God's promise of salvation in and through Me was possible only because of the fire of evangelization was ignited by holy men and women who left the comfort of home and country to preach the Gospel making for God a people from among pagan nations. 

You too ---- Mine, are called to set the world on fire with the Truth of the Gospel so that all may be saved and come to know the Father and the Son whom He sent, and that all may receive the Holy Spirit who is the Spirit of the Father and the Son and who dwells in the heart of all who believe. 

9 comments:

  1. You have some truly interesting info here, well written and your
    website is user-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to admit that this is very helpful, Thanks for
    taking your time to publish this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t remember the last time I really enjoyed an article just as much as this one.

    You have went beyond my expectations on this subject and
    I totally agree with your points. You’ve done well with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve made various nice points here. I see something truly special in this site.
    Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just put the link of your blog on my Facebook Wall.
    excellent blog indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really pleased to find this website, just
    what I was looking for. Saved it to bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent write-up, I'm a regular visitor of your blog.
    I enjoy reading your content.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm seems like like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it
    up what I had written and say, I'm totally enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blogger but I'm still new to everything.
    Do you have any points for novice blog writers? I'd definitely treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly enjoyed this. It was incredibly educational and
    also useful. I will return to look at on new posts.

    ReplyDelete