Friday, January 20, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Sirach 24:19-22

Come to me, you who desire me 
and take your fill of my fruits. 
To experience me is sweeter than honey
and to possess me sweeter than any honeycomb. 
Those who eat me will hunger still;
those who drink me will thirst for more.
Those who obey me will not be put to shame; 
those who serve me will not fall into sin.


---- Mine, read My words, they are My promises to you. Savor them. Believe them and do not be tempted to believe yourself alone or abandoned. Morning after morning I renew My promises to you assuring you that those who are Mine need never fear for there is no fear in love. The love of God which is poured upon you and yours will fill you; it will satisfy you.  I will be your shelter from the heat of the noonday sun, I will be your food and drink, I will sustain you and strengthen you. You walk with God and angels are appointed to minister to you. My right hand holds you firm and My mighty protection is over you and all whom you love. Be not afraid you are Mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment