Tuesday, January 31, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Matthew 11:28-30

"Come to me, all you who work hard and who carry heavy burdens and I will refresh you.Take my yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and humble of heart; and you will find rest.  For my yoke is good and my burden is light.”


Come to Me ---- Mine, come and rest in Me. I know that you find it difficult sometimes, you are tired, you wish there were not so many demands made on you and your time. But this is the journey, this is the way that is narrow and whose path is rough. You are not asked to make the journey alone I am with you always. Share your burdens with Me for I am with you always. Lean on M,e draw from My strength. Do not become discouraged and when you do  turn to Me  let go of everything and just abide in Me in silence and I will refresh you body mind heart and soul. I will never ask of you more than your strength can bear. I love you you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment