Sunday, January 22, 2017

GOD;S WORD TODAY

Psalm 13:4

Make the Lord your delight, and he
will grant your heart's desire.



---- Mine, what's the matter? Why are you feeling low? What do you lack? Is there anything you desire that is withheld from you? What do you need, what is the desire of your heart? Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find knock and the door will be opened to you. My ear is always so close to you that I hear every sigh I hear every beat of your heart.  Why do you you seem to lack joy today; what is  the reason for it do you know? The answer is in My Word to you today - make me Your delight and every good and perfect gift will be given to you, pressed down, shaken together, and spilling over. Do not be despondent. You belong to Me and I am God who loves you with an everlasting love. Be of good cheer I have overcome the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment