Tuesday, January 24, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Joel 3:1-2

In the last days, I will pour out my Spirit on every mortal. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even upon my servants and maidens, I will pour out my Spirit on that day.


---- Mine, My Holy Spirit is My gift to all who believe in Me and desire to follow Me. To all who accept Me as their Savior and Lord, I will pour out My Spirit so they will know Me whom My Father has sent  Without My Holy Spirit You can do nothing He will help You understand My Words, He will help You live My Words, He will make His home in you and He will be your Guide, your Comforter, and He will channel into your soul all the graces that you need as journey from this life to the life that is to come. This promise is not just for you but for all who will come after you. Remain in My love and expect Me to do wonderful things for you and those you love. Remember, all things are possible to those who believe and those who come to be and ask for all they need with expectant faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment