Thursday, January 5, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Jeremiah 31:20


Is not Ephraim my favored son,
the child in whom I delight?
Often have I threatened him,
but I still remember him,
 and my heart yearns for him.
I must show him mercy,” declares the Lord.


---- Mine, I want you to know this if nothing else - I love you; you belong to Me. Long before your conception I knew you, I knew your name I wanted you to be born so you could know Me and love Me as I desire to be known and loved by you. There is no greater joy than this ---- Mine than this, to know and be known by the Most High. You have given your life to Me, You have consecrated it to Me through the immaculate heart of My Mother, and I now will lead you through your pilgrim journey from this life to the next. I will take whatever steps are necessary to purify you, prune you, and discipline you. I will nurture you and feed you. I will heal your wounds and I will strengthen you, and I will ensure that You will produce fruit; good fruit that will last. Trust Me and keep your hand in Mine. I will lead you in safety to the place that I have prepared for you in eternity.





No comments:

Post a Comment