Sunday, March 22, 2020

WORD OF GOD

Daniel 7:13-14

One like a son of man came on the
clouds of heaven. He faced the One
of Great Age and was brought into his
presence. Dominion, honor and kingship
were given him, and all the peoples
and nations of every language served
him. His dominion is eternal and shall
never pass away; his kingdom will
never be destroyed.



---- My own,


Be not afraid! My Father has given Me dominion over all nations, all kingdoms, all principalities, and over all things seen and unseen. I AM enthroned in heaven and seated at My Father's right hand. I AM the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. My Word is everlasting. Before anything ever was I AM. You are Mine and I AM a jealous lover. Stay faithful. Grow in love. This time chastisement will pass and the world, will be the better for it. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment