Saturday, March 28, 2020

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 132:13-16

The Lord has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his dwelling: This is my resting place forever, this I prefer, here will I dwell. I will bless its fruits, its bread, and the poor will be satisfied. I will clothe its priests in glory and its faithful will sing in gladness.

---- Mine,

The Church was born from the open wound in My side just as Eve was created from the rib of Adam. She is My bride and I, her Bridegroom. It pleases Me to make My dwelling place in her. Just as the Holy Spirit came upon the most chaste Virgin, My Mother and the power of the Most High overshadowed her and the Word became flesh to dwell among the people, so too has the power of God come upon His Church and the power of the Resurrection is given to her. Be not afraid for I AM Emmanuel and I AM with you always to the end of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment