Sunday, May 17, 2020

WORD OF GOD

JEREMIAH 31:20

Is not Ephraim my favored son,
the child in whom I delight?
Often have I threatened him,
but I still remember him,
and my heart yearns for him.
I must show him mercy, declares the Lord.


---- Mine,

Just as your heart yearns to receive My Flesh and My Blood  I too desire and yearn for our shared intimacy in the Eucharist. But this is a necessary fast. Too many, for too long, have been indifferent, luke-warm, and ignorant of what has been so easily available. Too many have received Me unworthily. Perhaps once this sojourn without the heavenly Manna comes to an end, My people will receive Me with greater ardor and awareness. I love you deeply. Remain close to Me in prayer. When this exile ends My Church will be the better for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment