Saturday, May 16, 2020

WORD OF GOD

Believe!

---- Mine,

Believe that all you have asked for in faith you have received. You are Mine. I have purchased you, I have ransomed you, I died for you and I have given you My life. It courses through you. You breathe My breath it is the breath of My Spirit. You live in My Love, in my grace, and in Me, no harm will come to you for I AM your protector, I AM your Beloved, I AM your Lord and your God. This day I declare that you are Mine. I in you and you in Me. Now and eternally You are Mine, all Mine always. Be not afraid. Be anxious for nothing, for I am with you. I go before you, I AM beside you, above you, beneath you, around you, and in you. No harm will come to you for you walk beneath the mighty shadow of My wings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment