Friday, May 1, 2020

WORD OF GOD

MATTHEW 8:2-3

Then a leper came forward.
He knelt before him and said,
“Sir, if you want to, you can make me clean.”
Jesus stretched out his hand, touched him, and said,
“I want to, be clean again.”
At that very moment, the man was cleansed
from his leprosy.


---- Mine,

You are clean. You are whole. Receive all I give and do not doubt, but believe. How much longer must I put up with you? You know that authentic love is sacrificial. To love is to lay down one's life for the shadow of the Cross falls upon everyone who desires to love as I do. It is a crucifixion of self. It strips bare all vanities of self. Agape love gives until it can give no more and then finds there is still more to give for it begins to tap into divine love.

No comments:

Post a Comment