Thursday, May 28, 2020

WORD OF GOD

LUKE 7:44-47

Do you see this woman?
You gave me no water for my feet
when I entered your house;
but she has washed my feet with her tears
and dried them with her hair.
You didn’t welcome me with a kiss;
but she has not stopped kissing my feet since she came in.
You provided no oil for my head;
but she has poured perfume on my feet.
This is why, I tell you, her sins, her many sins, are forgiven,
because of her great love.
But the one who is forgiven little, has little love.”
Then Jesus said to the woman,
“Your sins are forgiven.”


---- Mine

How do you welcome Me when I enter the sanctuary of your soul? Is the place you invite Me into a place that you are comfortable with? Is it free from sin? Has it been washed with your tears? Is it redolent with the fragrance of graces you have received in the Sacrament of Reconciliation? Have you received Me in the sweet intimacy of the Holy Eucharist with a contrite and broken heart and spirit? Have you hidden away your faults and weaknesses or have you brought them right into the open so I can touch and heal every one of your ills both physical and spiritual? How great is your love for Me, do you hide your sins from Me because you are afraid? There is no fear in love. Come to Me with childlike simplicity and I will embrace you, forgive you, and heal you and we will be one just as My Father and I are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment