Tuesday, May 26, 2020

WORD OF GOD

MICAH 4:1-2

In days to come
the mountain of the Lord’s house
shall be established as the highest of the mountains,
and shall be raised up above the hills.
Peoples shall stream to it,
and many nations shall come and say:
“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
to the house of the God of Jacob;
that he may teach us his ways
and that we may walk in his paths.”
For out of Zion shall go forth instruction,
and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

---- Mine,

The time is now, rise up, turn your back on the old ways. Be led by My Spirit to the place where I dwell high on the mountain, in the New Jerusalem. All who look to Me and say, "I believe that You are the Lord who saves us," will be counted among those who are called by My Name. Those who belong to my sheepfold are marked by My Seal and are washed clean in the Blood of the Lamb. Only those who are sealed in My Blood and in the New Covenant will enter. The time has come, it is here, now is the time of your salvation. Wake up! Rise up! Come to the Lord who alone can save.



No comments:

Post a Comment