Wednesday, June 24, 2020

WORD OF GOD - JN 3:29-30

JOHN 3:29-30

Only the bridegroom has the bride; but the friend of the bridegroom stands by and listens, and rejoices to hear the bridegroom’s voice. My joy is now full. It is necessary that he increase, but that I decrease.

---- Mine,

John the Baptist recognized Me as the Bridegroom and the Lamb of God. Only the Bridegroom has the bride. The Church is Mine, formed from My side, she is My body and it is for her that I lay down My life so she could live in Me and I in her. She and I are one, just as the Father and I are one. I draw her into the divine intimacy and mystery of the love of the Father and the Spirit. You are a member of My body. Yield to Me, listen to the sound of My voice and rejoice in Me always. Learn to be meek and humble of heart and you will find rest for your soul. Remain in Me as I remain in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment