Sunday, June 21, 2020

WORD OF GOD - MT 7:21-23

MATTHEW 7:21-23

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many deeds of power in your name?’  Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; go away from me, you evildoers.’

---- Mine,

Do you remember the ten virgins, five were wise and five foolish? The wise ones were prepared for the bridegroom, the foolish ones were not. Be prepared. Do not make an empty show of your piety and good works. I see the heart and judge your motives. Be childlike, be transparent, be simple, be humble and obedient, always ready to do all I ask. Heed that still small voice within you always, cultivate the practice of listening and you will soon be able to discern and recognize My voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment