Friday, June 12, 2020

WORD OF GOD - LK 18:7-8

LUKE 18:7-8

Now, will not God see justice done to his elect if they keep calling to him day and night even though he still delays to help them? I promise you, he will see justice done to them, and done speedily. But when the Son of man comes, will he find any faith on earth?

---- Mine,

I hear every cry, every sigh, I collect every tear shed by you and by all who are called by My Name. I AM faithful and I keep all My promises. I hear and answer all who call on My Name. But when I return, will I find you steadfast in faith in the face of trials, persecutions, sickness, and all kinds of hardships? When I return will I find you waiting for Me alert and awake, and filled with hope and confidence? Will you endure faithfully to the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment