Monday, June 8, 2020

WORD OF GOD - EZEKIEL 16:8

EZEKIEL 16:8

"Then I saw you as I was passing. Your time had come, the time for love. I spread my cloak over you and covered your nakedness; I gave you my oath, I made a covenant with you -- declares the Lord Yahweh -- and you became mine."

---- Mine,

Do you recall your first personal encounter with Me? Do you recall the day, the time, the moment when I saw you? I leaned over you, I wrapped you in My love as a mantle, I wiped away your tears. I consoled you at a time when you believed your broken heart would never heal and you would be forever inconsolable. Do you remember how wonderstruck you were that you could experience such glorious joy at a time of terrible loss, pain, and suffering and I assured you that nothing is lost and that all is well for I AM with you? I made an eternal Covenant with you. Never forget how greatly loved you are by Me, your Lord and your God.

I remember, my Beloved, I will never forget. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment