Monday, June 15, 2020

WORD OF GOD - MATTHEW 23:37-39

MATTHEW 23:37-39

Jerusalem, Jerusalem! You murder the prophets and stone those sent to you by God. How often would I have gathered your children together, just as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings; but you refused! Look! Your house shall be left to you,deserted! I tell you, that you will no longer see me, until you say: Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!

---- Mine,

The is the time to pray and beg for forgiveness for your own sins as well as the sins of the world. This is the time for My Mercy but how can I show mercy if you do not ask for it? How can I wash sinners clean with My Blood if they do not repent and seek forgiveness? Evil prevails everywhere. Innocent victims are crying out for justice. Repent and you will experience My glory if not evil will seep everywhere and many will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment