Sunday, October 25, 2020

WORD OF GOD - JER 33:3

JEREMIAH 33:3

He who made the earth, who fashioned and established it, he whose Name is Yahweh is speaking to you, “Call me and I shall answer. I will reveal to you great and mysterious things you have not known.”

---- Mine,

You belong to Me. Nothing pleases Me more than to claim you for Myself for you were created by My Father for Me.Grafted to My Body you receive the life of My Spirit. You are a daughter of God and all that is hidden is made known to those whom the Father has betrothed to Me. Listen and you will hear. See and you will behold. Open your heart to the Son of God and the Son of Man who desires to make His dwelling place in you and be united as one with you in the love of the Spirit. Be not afraid you are Mine, no one can take what belongs to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment